0 0 0 2
icon_location
search-outline search Asset 19 Asset 2 Asset 42 Asset 49 Asset 50 Asset 44 Asset 45 Asset 62 Asset 14 Asset 37 Asset 25 Asset 26 Asset 16 calendar password lock key star-outline gender gallery icon-services experience awards education affiliations languages icon-pmdc-circle Asset 78 Asset 81 icon-services Asset 91 Asset 83 Asset 89 Asset 87
chest child cosmaetic dentist diebetic endocrionologist ent eye Gastro generalPhysician generalsurgeon gynecologist heart kidney neurologist diet-new on-new ortho pain Asset 6 Asset 5 endocrionologist Asset 4

Health Forum

Asked for Female, 27 years

My friend getting married tomorrow she did bikini area wax yesterday due to small hairs growth that waxing lady applying hot Rica wax again & again to pull out now she feels that her bikini area skin got burnt now what she can do? plz reply urgently as she's getting married tomorrow

Asked for Female, 27 years

My bike's brake bar entered my leg at my bikini line and slid along my femoral artery. I had reconstructive surgery and had to heal for a few months. It was a severe injury and now I have a scar on my bikini line from the top of my hip all the way to my inner thigh. I haven't noticed before, but there is a raised portion of my skin about 3 by 4 inches in size. It is above the area I think the bar entered my leg. It feels tough and is not like my other leg. The accident happened 13 years.

Asked for Female, 33 years

This is concerning as lately I have been receiving tests for IBS/IBD. I've had three blood tests all are normal (they checked for celiac disease, LFT, and IBD). Had two stool tests first had slightly elevated calprotectin so two weeks later had another one and my levels were normal. Doctor suggested colonoscopy which I am going to receive at some point. Now that I've noticed this lump I am very worried.

Asked for Female, 29 years

Mry face pa red pimplz niklty phr kuch din bd un ma pus pr jti phr agr glti sa pimplz pa hand lg jai wash krty howy face to blood nikl ata pimplz sa phr zaham bn jata or wo nishan chor jata ya open pores bn jaty kindly ma bhot complex ka shikr ho in pimplz ki wja sa

Asked for Female, 39 years

I have copper t inserted for 3 years now. Yesterday all of a sudden the string of the copper t came out while I was on my period. Only the string came out not the copper t. Now, what should I do please guide me? How will the copper t be removed now? Please help. the area I circled is how the string came out

Asked for Female, 37 years

My husband and I are both Thal minor, we know the complications of this disorder that’s why we’re reluctant to plan a baby. But a few days back, a relative told us to consult a doctor as treatments are being done to prevent the thal genes from transferring to the fetus. BEFORE CONCEPTION. Is there any course or treatment we could do before conception to avoid the risks? If yes, what is the accuracy of the treatment?

Asked for Male, 20 years

So, recently, my left testicle suddenly started to hurt kind of bad in the middle of the night, but it stopped after like 30 seconds. It also felt like it was throbbing a little bit, so I researched, and found that it could possibly have been torsion and detorsion. I also think I have the bell Clapper deformity, which causes testicular torsion. I just want to know if my fears are well-founded and if I should be cautious all the time, because I'm scared.

Asked for Female, 46 years

My age is 40 I am unmarried my period come after 8 days now I want to know is that OK or not secondly I had my CBC test in which my RBC levels are high wat should I do plz guide me thanks

Asked for Female, 22 years

Hi Ive had a cough for the last 3 weeks. It started as a productive cough which tasted really bad (dont know the colour) but now its a dry cough. I do not have a runny nose or something like that. I get short of breath very easily and my heart rate increases a lot more than usual after only climbing up the stairs. Furthermore i am extremely tired. I went to my gp yesterday and he gave me codeine but it doesnt work at all. Im going on holiday this saturday and i would really like to feel better.

Asked for Male, 20 years

My toenail is cracking and it looks very odd. Just wondering if something bad is at play.

Asked for Male, 37 years

From 2 months I have pimple they never come in my life but now I days they appear my face.and they disappear from one place and get back on another. It happened 7-8 times. Please tell what to do.

Asked for Male, 7 years

My son is 2.7 years old. He does not take his meals properly. He still eats that mashed stuff etc. I give him Prema milk. Due to his eating habits, I started giving him pediasure too. My son's growth is good but he is weak (bones Nazar ati). I want to know which supplement milk would be better. Pediasure or some other.

Asked for Male, 14 years

My brother (9 years old) diagnosed with blood cancer and having low white blood cells count. Doctors can't do his next chemotherapy session until white blood cells reach to a specific point. So I just want to know which diet he should consume to increase white blood cells? Or is there any anti-cancer food which could be helpful to cure his disease? If yes then please guide. P.S..!! There are no restrictions regarding diet from his doctors.

Asked for Female, 33 years

In my family because of 2 instant death events. I'm suffering from severe depression. I have tried counseling, Walk, hot milk and self power through cut it off. But whenever I get alone OR I try to get the sleep I get a severe attack, no sleep no mind relaxation It's been 3 weeks Kindly suggest Me asap anything and remedy which is mild OR safe in pregnancy?

Asked for Female, 29 years

I'm 24 years and unmarried.my cramps have started since last night. I had a few spots only but not having proper periods. I never had this problem before my periods are very regular but for the last many months I have heavy bleeding in one time and in next the flow will be weak. I feel very dizzy mostly these days. What might be the reason?

Asked for Male, 65 years

My father age 60. Is having restless legs syndrome He did some basic tests to know the reason but no luck so far He is having this issue from almost 2 decades which is getting worst & making him thinner due to lack of sleep, mood swings and all Even after eating he feels this twitching more Please suggest the best tests for this problem and which doctor we should consult.

Asked for Female, 31 years

Dirogest and Primolut -N same? Which one is better to use in hajj days?

Asked for Male, 6 years

My baby is of 4 months he get these marks on his face frequently.. initially with little oiling they use to get removed but these marks have been increased

Asked for Female, 52 years

My mother is suffering from severe neck pain. She had a cervical issue in the past which got better with medicines and physiotherapy but from the past week she has a stiff neck and can't turn her neck around properly. Our family doc has prescribed her these 4 medicines: Diclotenac sodium 50mg Nuberol forte Nexum 40mg three days along with the soft cervical collar. She followed that too but still not better. She has applied DEEP HEAT cream as well. Doctor, please refer me something.

Asked for Female, 6 years

Is there any side effect of mother's breastfeeding to the baby if she is pregnant now.? Baby is of 10 months now.

ask vc qus img
Find the best doctors,in minutes!
Get your consultation for as low as Rs. 1000!
Book an appointment